Quinoa Pizza Bites
Member recipe by paule2
A healthy alternative to wheat plus it's gluten free too. A great snack.
- 1/2 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup Feta cheese
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Pinch of salt
- Salsa sauce for dipping
- Heat the quinoa with 1 cup of water and cover. Once boiling, reduce heat to low, and simmer for 15-20 minutes (until water is absorbed and quinoa is tender).
- Preheat oven to 180Ã¯ÂÂ°C/350Ã¯ÂÂ°F/Gas Mark 4. Combine all of your ingredients (except the salsa sauce) in a mixing bowl until it is well mixed.
- Lightly spray the bottom of a mini-muffin tin with olive oil spray. Scoop 1 tbsp of the mix into each muffin tin.
- Place in the oven and bake them for 15-20 minutes and let cool.
- Serve them warm with salsa sauce to dip in.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…