Member recipe by onekitchen
ServingsServes 1 - 10 Muffins
- For the dough:
- a 1/2 cup oil
- 1 cup confectioner's sugar
- a 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup flour and 1 tablespoon
- 65 g chopped dark chocolate
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Chocolate butter cream:
- 40 g butter (room temperature)
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 160 C hot air or 180C normal and then mix all ingredients together for the chocolate dough.
- Pour it in 10 silikone cupcake molds.
- In the oven for 20-22 minutes and let them cool down for 30 minutes.
- Mix all the ingredients together for the buttercream, but add in the milk little by little.
- Decorate the cupcakes, and eat them!
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…