Cod with Parma ham and peppers
Member recipe by lwbpayne
Hairy bikers recipe SW syns 6 serves 4 equals 1.5 syns per portion
- 1 red pepper cut into 3cm chunks
- 1 yellow pepper cut into 3cm chunks
- 2 medium courgettes cut into 2cm chunks
- 1 medium red onion cut into thin wedges
- 4 x 150g skinless cod fillets or other white fish
- 4 slices of Parma ham
- 10g dry white bread crumbs
- 10g Parmesan cheese grated
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 2-3 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 200c fan oven. Put peppers, onion and courgette in large baking tray and spray with oil. Season and toss together roast for 20 mins until soft and slightly charred
- Pat fish dry on kitchen paper check for any bones. Season with pepper and wrap each fillet loosely with ham.
- Take baking tray out of oven and make room for the fish. Place fish in the tray. Mix bread crumbs with the cheese and parsley and scatter over fish and vegetables
- Put tray back into oven for 12-15 mins or until fish is sold and ham is crisp and bread crumbs are nicely brown. Serve hot with a little balsamic vinegar
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…