Member recipe by misshanna
- 2 eggs
- 20 ml. of the tomato sauce
- 20 ml. of the oil
- 5 ml. of the fish sauce
- 50 gram of the minced pork
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and use a whisk to stir the eggs.
- Put 5 ml. of fish sauce into the bowl and stir them together with a wooden spoon.
- Chop the pork and put it into the bowl.
- Mixed the eggs, pork and fish sauce together.
- Turn the omelette over using a fish slice.
- Serve using a spatula,pour the tomato sauce on the omelette.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…