Smooth Talking Chicken
Member recipe by abbyjanegillett
- 3 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 2 Vegetable stock cubes
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- Get a frying pan out and heat it with a little oil, this recipe can be baked in the oven too for a healthier option, put the oven to 180C/Fan
- Put your Olive oil into small bowl and crumble the stock cubes into it. Mix to forms a paste.
- Paste this on top of the chicken, massaging it in.
- Cook the chicken in the oven for frying pan until golden brown. Make sure it's cooked all the way through.
- You can serve the chicken with whatever you want. I usually have it with couscous, or leafy salad
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…