Key lime pie
Member recipe by shopping123
- 1 pack digestive
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1-2 bars white chocolate
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 package mascarpone cheese, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons cup fresh or bottled key lime juice*
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
- FOR CRUST:
- PREHEAT oven to 160 Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter and granulated sugar in a large bowl; stir until well mixed. Press into a 9-inch glass pie plate to form crust. Bake for 10 minutes; transfer to a wire rack and cool completely.
- FOR FILLING:
- Melt chocolate until smooth. Combine chocolate with sweetened condensed milk, mascarpone, lime juice and lime zest; whisk or beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Pour into cooled crust; smooth top. Refrigerate until set
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…