Spicy Egg Noodles
Member recipe by lavanyasrikanth
It is a Microwave recipe it enriches the South Indian spicyness with less oil.
- 1 Noodle cake
- 1 Onion - cut into large slices
- 1 Tomato - shredded into pieces
- 1 Egg
- 2-3 Green chillies - cut into large pieces
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Noodles Masala
- 1/4 tsp garam masala
- a pinch of chat masala
- 1/4 tsp jeera
- 1/4 tsp Chilli sauce
- 1 tsp Tomato sause
- 2 tsp chopped curry leaves
- Microwave covered 3 cups of water, 1/4 tbsp oil in a deep bowl for 5 minutes or till it boils.
- Add Noodles. Mix well. Microwave uncovered for 3 minutes. Mix let it be in hot water till soft. And then strain.
- Microwave uncovered 1/2 tbsp oil and add 1beated egg in bowl for 3 minutes. Separate it into pieces put in a bowl.
- in a flat dish Microwave 1 tbsp oil, jeera and curry leaves for 2 minutes. Add green chilli and onion microwave for 2 minutes. Add tomato, salt,garam masala,chilli sause, tomato sause, noodles masala and chat masala mix well and microwave for 3 minutes.
- Add Noodles and egg mix well microwave for 1 minute.
- Dish out into a plate and have a spiecy egg noodles
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…