Member recipe by kristymint
- 1 Onion (Red if possible)
- 3 Cloves Garlic
- 1/2 Bottle White Wine
- Chicken Stock
- Grated Cheese
- Your choice of herbs and spices
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Pot Cream
- Chop onion and garlic and put in hot pan with oil. Cook until onions are slightly brown.
- Pour in white wine and make sure the pan is hot enough so it is boiling. Wait for it to reduce down so there is hardly any white wine left in the pan.
- Boil some water and mix with a chicken stock cube in a separate jug. Then pour this into the pan.
- Get a smaller pan and fry the bacon; once cooked add to the larger pan.
- Boil some more water and pour into a pot with the pasta. Add a pinch of salt to the water.
- Pour the cream into the pan and stir. Then add the grated cheese and stir until melted.
- Drain the pasta and add to the pan. Then serve and enjoy!