Jay's Orange Chicken
Member recipe by jaybear
- 4 Whole Oranges
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, chopped
- 2 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 Carrots Peeled and sliced
- Chopped Ginger
- Marinade: Slice chicken breasts in half, to make thin. Gently score down the centre of each side of the breasts and place in a large mixing bowl. Chop the oranges in half, squeezing the juice from two of them into the bowl and added the other 4 halves around the chicken. Add in the garlic and mix around with your hands. Leave overnight in the fridge to marinade.
- Add the chopped carrots and ginger to a frying pan with oil, and fry until golden.
- Take the chicken from the fridge and place on an oiled griddle or griddle pan. Cook each side untill golden.
- Serve the chicken and ginger carrots with rice.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…