Yummy white hot choclate
Member recipe by anya19
Got this recipe from another site but it's amazing definately one to have around christmas time to warm you up!
- 150g white chocolate (good quality)
- 500ml milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- In a sauce gently heat the milk along with the chocolate, whisk until all the chocolate has completely melted.
- Bring the mixture to a gentle simmer and whisk in the vanilla extract and cinnamon until combined.
- Pour into slightly warmed mugs for a truly festive treat.
- If you wish top with marshmallows and choclate shavings.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…