chicken wrapped bacon
Member recipe by animalsoph
- 4 chicken brest
- 10 potatoes (or more if needed)
- 2 cans of mushy peas
- dried oregano
- preheat the oven to 180C/gas mark 4/fan 160C
- peel and chop the potatoes ready to go on the hob. wrap the bacon arund the chicken making sure its centeral. once done put the chicken in the oven and the potatoes on the hob. for 30-40 mins
- 20 mins into cooking take out the chicken and sprinkle the dried oregano over the chicken then put back in the oven
- 5 mins befo taking out all the food put the mushy peas on the hob.
- once every thing is done plate up and enjoy
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…