Member recipe by danmac28177
- Chicken breast
- Lime juice from quarter of lime
- Good pinch of chopped coriander
- 1 tsp Garlic and ginger paste
- 11/2 tsp Madras spice mix
- 1 tsp Chilli powder
- 300 ml Onion gravy
- 2 x tbsp Tomato purée
- 2 x tsp malt vinegar
- Salt and black pepper
- 1 x tbsp olive oil
- Dice chicken breast into cubes. In a pan heat olive oil and add garlic Ange ginger paste
- Then add diced chicken and cook, once chicken is browned add madras spice and chilli
- Then add tomato purée and cook for 1 minute
- Then add onion gravy and bring to a simmer. Add coriander simmer for 1 minute
- Then add lime juice and vinegar and simmer for another minute
- Season with salt and pepper and taste.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…