Indian Butter Chicken
Member recipe by shailluck
- 100 gms butter
- 500 gms Chicken Boneless
- 1 cup onion paste
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 2 cup tomato puree
- 1 tbsp Black pepper powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp chilli powder
- 2 tsp Indian ground Spices(Garam Masala)
- salt to taste
- 50 ml fresh cream
- Heat the butter in the pan, add the onion paste and ginger-garlic paste, mix well and saute for 5 minutes on medium flame.
- Now add the chilli powder, ground spices, salt, and tomato puree, mix well and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the Chicken with 250 ml water, mix well and simmer for 20-25 minutes.
- Now add the cream and black pepper powder. Simmer it further for 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish it with coriander and serve it hot.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…