Member recipe by veronica22
ServingsServes 1 - 6 Pieces
This is chicken and ritz together for ultimate flavour, this is a recipe for a friend who wants other to try this out! Try out and see for yourself.
- 6 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 sleeve of Ritz round crackers
- Garlic salt
- Ground black pepper
- 6 teasponns of butter
- Run the crackers through a food processor or rolling pin till crushed completely
- Rinse each chicken breast under cold water, when done place the crackers and roll all the chicken into the crumbs, then place in a greased baking dish
- Sprinkle the garlic salt and pepper
- Place a teaspoon of butter on each piece of chicken
- Bake at 350 degrees f until the chicken is no longer pink and is thoroughly cooked.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…