Biscuits for every Occasion
Member recipe by josielou00
ServingsServes 1 - 20 Biscuits
- 5 packs of ginger biscuits.
- 4 bars of dairy milk chocolate.
- 150g of icing sugar.
- food coloring: your choice.
- lay out the ginger biscuits on a tray. melt the chocolate till smooth. then spoon a dollop on each biscuit. cool in fridge for 5 mins.
- make the icing by adding 45g icing sugar and hot water. then again spoon a dollop on each biscuit. and make the top smooth. refrigerate for 3 mins.
- then mix 5g of icing sugar with a bit of food coloring and a bit of water.
- then get creative and paint on what ever you want. they can be for christmas, birthdays, fun-raisers or even for a sleep over!
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…