SP's Super Smoothie
Member recipe by srp1g08
Apple, banana, blueberries and strawberries, with a lemon zing, to make Stuart's Super Smoothie!
- 50g frozen blueberries
- 50g frozen strawberries
- Lemon wedge, peeled
- 1 apple
- 1 banana
- 100g low fat natural yoghurt
- Splash of favourite juice for thinning to personal taste
- Put the frozen blueberries and strawberries into a bowl/blender
- Remove the core and roughly chop the apple, add to bowl/blender
- Peel, roughly chop banana, add to bowl/blender
- Take lemon wedge, peel and add into bowl/blender
- Add yoghurt and blend!
- Add a splash of juice to thin the smoothie to your preferred consistency
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…