Member recipe by nelty1970
- Serves 10
- 200g (7oz) dark chocolate, 70% cocoa solids, broken in to chunks
- 125g (41/2oz) rough oatcakes
- 50g (2oz) goji berries
- 50 (2oz) Brazil nuts, roughly chopped
- 50g (2oz) pumpkin seeds
- 4 tsp ground mixed
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 50g (2oz) hazelnut butter or unsalted peanut butter
- Melt the chocolate, stirring occasionally, in a heatproof bowl over a pan of gently simmerimg water, making sure the base of the bowl doesn't touch the water.
- Put the oatcakes into a mixing bowl and crumble into small pieces. Stir in the goji berries, nuts, seeds and spices.
- . Stir the nut butter into the melted chocolate and mix until fairly smooth. Stir the chocolate mixture into the remaining ingredients, making sure the ingredients are evenly coated.
- Spread the mixture over a baking sheet and put in the fridge or freezer to chill and harden. Break into shards or cut into rough pieces when set, ready to serve
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…