Member recipe by liamjbrown
- 180g block dark chocolate, chopped
- 200g block milk chocolate, chopped
- 1/3 cup hundreds and thousands
- Line 4 baking trays with baking paper. Place dark and milk chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on medium (50%) for 1 to 2 minutes or until melted and smooth, stirring with a metal spoon every 30 seconds.
- Spoon 1 level tablespoon chocolate mixture onto 1 prepared tray. Repeat 3 more times to form 4 rounds. Tap tray on bench to spread rounds into large circles. Sprinkle generously with hundreds and thousands to coat.
- Repeat with remaining chocolate mixture and hundreds and thousands. Set aside for 2 hours or until set. Serve.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…