Member recipe by munatycooking
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 5 tablespoons condensed milk
- 4 tablespoons heavy cream
- 3 drops vanilla
- 1 cup coffee
- Ladyfingers cookies
- Your favorite chocolate bar to shave on top
- In a bowl, whisk cream cheese, heavy cream, condensed milk, and vanilla.
- Dip ladyfingers in coffee, for few seconds but donât get them soggy.
- Align half of the ladyfingers in a serving dish.
- Spread half the cream mixture on top of it.
- Add another layer of soaked ladyfingers and cover with the rest of cream mixture.
- Shave the favorite chocolate bar on the cream using a grater.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours before serving.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…