white chocolate brownies
Member recipe by presleyman12
surprise your friends and family with these simple but wonderful white chocolate brownies that simply melt in your mouth!
- 100g butter, chopped
- 200g white chocolate, chopped
- 4 eggs
- 250g caster sugar
- 100g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 30g white cocoa
- 200g milk chocolate, chopped
- Heat the oven to 180c/fan 160c/gas 4. Line a 22cm square brownie tin with baking parchment.Melt the butter and white chocolate together in a microwave or in a bowl set over a pan of simmering water.Cool to room temperature.Whisk the eggs and sugartogether until the mixture is light and fluffy.
- Fold the chocolate mixture into the egg mixture and sift on the flour, baking powder and white cocoa powder.Fold this in to give a fudgy batter, then stir in your milk chocolate.Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the top is cracked and it is just about set in the middle.Cool completely, then lift out of the tin and cut it out in whatever shape you like.
- enjoy these show stopping white chocolate brownies!!
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…