Butter Fried Rice
Member recipe by nrupas
- 1 cup rice
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2-3 cloves garlic, chopped
- salt and pepper
- coriander, for garnish
- vegetable oil
- Cook rice.
- Melt the butter in a wok. Add a little oil to prevent it from burning.
- Add the garlic and stir till it browns. Adjust salt for taste or add some if you are using unsalted butter.
- Add the rice and mix it up.
- Toss for a few minutes. Add pepper for taste and coriander. Turn off the stove and cover rice for a minute.
- Serve. Tastes well with a fragrant curry.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…