Member recipe by anya19
ServingsServes 1 - 1 Loave
- 4oz Butter or Marg
- 5oz Caster Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 3oz Self-Raising Flour
- 3oz Ground Rice
- 2oz Ground Almonds
- 1 tbsp Milk
- Preheat oven to 170C/fan 150C
- Grease and line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Cream butter and sugar together until pale and creamy. Beat in the eggs, then fold in all the dry ingredients followed by the milk.
- Place into the loaf tin and bake in the centre of the oven for 1 hour or until a skewer inserted into the centre of the cake comes out clean.
- Leave to cool in the tin for 10 minutes then carefully tip out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…