Utterly Vanilla Cheescake
Member recipe by lovetocook-01
- For the base:
- Digestive Biscuits(plain or chocolate): 28 Biscuits
- Butter: 200g
- For the top:
- Cream Cheese: 500g
- Icing Sugar: 100g
- Double Cream: 150ml
- Vanilla Essence: 5-8tsp
- Oreo or extra biscuit
- You may want to add less or more on depending on personal preference.
- Smash the biscuits to pieces with a rolling pin or some sort of bashing device. Once done melt the butter and mix together with biscuits. Put in the fridge until set(between 30-45 mins)
- Mix the cream cheese and icing sugar together in a bowl. Once mixed, fold in the cream a bit at a time.
- Taste to make sure it is creamy enough! Then add the vanilla essence. You may want to add more or less essence.
- Once mixed add to the base and put int he fridge for about one-two hours.
- Voila! A delicious vanilla cheescake. If desired, add more biscuit to the top.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…