Roast Vegetable Ciabatta
Member recipe by voice1
ServingsServes 1 - 4 Sandwiches
- 1 aubergine diced
- 1 red pepper seeded and sliced
- 1 green pepper seeded and sliced
- 2 red onions cut into wedges
- 2 courgettes sliced
- 4 ripe tomatoes cut into wedges
- 8 Opies pickled walnuts sliced
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 100 ml passata
- 1 small large or 4 focaccia/ciabatta bread - warmed
- Pre heat oven to 180C/ 350F/ Gas 4.
- Place the aubergine, peppers, onions and courgettes into a large roasting pan.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the vegetables and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 30 - 40 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes after 15 minutes.
- Stir in the passata and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Slice the ciabatta/focaccia in half and spoon the vegetables onto the base.
- Sprinkle with sliced pickled walnuts and cover with the top half of the bread.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…