Thai Green Chicken Curry
Member recipe by thaitaste
Celebrate National Curry Week (8th-14th October) with Thai Taste and Chang Beer for a quick, easy and light alternative to Indian meals.
- 2 tsp Thai Taste Rice Bran Oil
- 450g boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 2 tbsp Thai Taste Green Curry Paste
- 200ml chicken stock
- 200ml Thai Taste Coconut Milk
- 2 tsp Thai Taste Fish Sauce
- 1 tsp Thai Taste Palm Sugar
- 1 tsp Thai Taste Kaffir Lime Leaves
- One third x 210g jar Thai Taste Pea Aubergines, drained
- 125g small broccoli florets
- 125g baby sweetcorn, halved
- 125g mange tout, halved
- 2 tsp Thai Taste Thai Basil leaves
- Heat the oil in a medium pan and lightly brown the chicken, add the curry paste and cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the stock, coconut milk, fish sauce, palm sugar and lime leaves. Bring to the boil, then cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Stir in the pea aubergines, broccoli florets and sweetcorn. Cover and simmer for 4 minutes then add the mange tout and basil, cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately with steamed basmati rice.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…