Maple & white choc cookies
Member recipe by recipe_fairy
ServingsServes 1 - 24 Cookies
- 260g all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 130g caster sugar
- 140g soft, light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 210g white chocolate chips or chunks
- 1 tsp maple syrup for each cookie you make.
- Mix together the flour and salt, set aside.
- Beat the butter and the sugar together, then add the egg and vanilla.
- Gradually fold in the flour mixture and then stir in the chocolate by hand.
- Wrap the dough in clingfilm and chill in the fridge for 1 hour (this is optional but improves quality of your cookies.)
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 and line or grease a baking tray.
- Roll even sized pieces of the cookie dough in your hands to form a ball, flatten them down with the palm of your hand and place on the baking tray.
- Drizzle each cookie with 1 tsp or 1/2 tsp depending on how big you have made your cookies.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes until they start to go golden.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…