Member recipe by baffy232004
A mouth watering protein burst of sweetness for people on the Atkins diet.
- 1 Large Egg
- 2oz Soft Cream Cheese
- 0.5 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract/Flavouring
- 2 Teaspoons of Splenda
- Melt the 2oz of Soft Cream Cheese in the microwave until it melts down. Around 30-45 seconds.
- Beat the Egg and add to the Soft Cream Cheese, also add the Splenda and the Vanilla Extract.
- Mix all of the ingredients together and place back in the microwave for a further 1 minute, keep an eye on it as may burst if in to long.
- Will look like an omelette but tastes amazing.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…