Member recipe by rwarming
- For the filling
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 red onion
- 1 red and 1 green bell pepper
- 4 tbsp tomato puree
- 1 tbsp garlic puree
- 1 tsp hot chili powder
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- cooking oil, as desired
- To serve
- 1 pack flour tortillas
- Sour cream
- Grated cheese
- Put the pan on a medium heat and add a little oil. Add the chicken and leave to cook through.
- Place the tortillas in a pan and drop a little water on top of the stack, cover with tin foil and place in the oven on a low heat.
- Chop the onion, chilies and peppers and add these once the chicken is opaque.
- Add the chili powder, tomato puree, garlic puree, pepper and lemon juice.
- Stir until the onions are browned and the peppers are cooked. Turn the heat off and leave in the pan to remain warm.
- Remove the tortillas from the oven and serve whilst still hot
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…