Triple Chocolate Cookies
Member recipe by rozicrosie
ServingsServes 1 - 16 Cookies
- Icing Sugar 60g (2 oz)
- Plain Flour 230g (8 1/4 oz)
- Cocoa Powder 40g (1 1/2 oz)
- Baking Powder 1 1/2 teaspoons
- Salt 1/4 teaspoons
- Butter 115g (4 oz) at room temperature
- Sugar 250g (8 3/4 oz)
- Large Eggs 2
- Vanilla Essence 1/2 teaspoon (optional)
- Milk Chocolate Chunks 50g
- White Chocolate Chunks 50g
- Feel free to change the Chocolate chunks to any other kind of chocolate.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…