Easy cheesy biscuits
Member recipe by cemiddlebrook
ServingsServes 1 - 20 Biscuits
These light and crispy cheese biscuits are so simple to make. The perfect snack that all the family will enjoy.
- 120g Plain Flour
- 120g Margarine
- 120g Mature Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 tsp Mustard Powder
- Preheat the oven to 170C/fan 150C/gas 5.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl using your hands until a dough is formed.
- Roll out the dough to a thickness of 5mm. Then use a cutter to cut out the biscuits.
- Place the biscuits onto a floured baking tray and bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until golden and crispy.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…