Member recipe by naomi98
ServingsServes 1 - 6 Cakes
Perfect for the diabetics- to make lower in sugar miss the malteser out on top !
- 10g sweetener (I use splender!) which has a ratio of 1g:10g of sugar
- 1 egg
- 75g raising flour
- 20g cocoa powder
- baking powder
- 75g low-fat margarine
- cap of milk
- 50g of butter
- 25g of sweetener
- cap of milk
- 20g of cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of icing sugar
- 6 maltesers (optional)
- Begin with heating the oven to 200C and lining 6 fairy cases into a tin.
- Whisk all the cake ingredients together. (test if there is enough sweetener)
- Spoon into cases and bake in oven at 200C, bake by eye until risen and carry out a skewer test.
- Next allow to cool. Meanwhile making your frosting...
- Whisk all ingredients for the frosting together. And put in a piping bag.
- Pipe your cakes or enjoy them on there own!! remember you can top it of with 1 malteser!
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…