Quick Cinnamon Pancakes
Member recipe by delishios
ServingsServes 1 - 12 Pancakes
A simple, quick, super yummy way to make gorgeous pancakes for anytime!
- One Large bowl
- Small or Large pan (any size you want!)
- 2 eggs (medium)
- Sprinkle of Cinamon
- 200g Flour (plain or self-rasing)
- 200ml semi skimed milk
- 75ml tap water (mixed with milk)
- 25g butter (any)
- Take your large bowl.
- Sift the flour into your large bowl.
- Make a well in your flour, big enough to fit both of your eggs in.
- Break the eggs into the well and mix thoroughly.
- Take your milk and water, mix both together and then sprinkle as much Cinnamon (a lot will taste lovely-but not to much!)
- Poor little bits of your milk mixture into the flour and eggs, remember to mix it all in at the same time!
- Add a little bit of butter into your pancake mixture and whisk until no big parts of the butter is remained.
- Get a small spread of butter and put it in your pan, put the heat to medium. Wait until the butter sizzles then you can put your mix in.
- When the top of the pancakes starts to have little bubbles on it, take your spatchilar and turn it over, now let it cook, the try flipping it on your own!
- Yummy! Tip: try flipping your pancake with a pound in the other hand, it brings good luck!
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…