Mascapone Chocolate Cake
Member recipe by rosebraisby
- 100g butter
- 125g caster sugar
- 3 eggs beaten
- 125g self raising flour
- 100g white chocolate
- 200g marscapone cheese
- For The Topping:
- handful of raspberries
- a bit of milk chocolate melted for drizzling.
- (You can change the topping to suit your tingling taste buds!)
- Cream the butter with the sugar until it's light and fluffy and then beat in the eggs.
- Sift the flour and salt together and fold into the egg mixture.
- Grease the cake tin and pour the mixture into it. Bake in the centre of the oven until golden and risen. When cooked take the cake out of the tin and leave to cool.
- Whilst the cake is cooling melt the white chocolate and place in a bowl with the marscapone cheese. Mix well.
- Place the mixture evenly on the sponge cake then add the raspberries and drizzle on the chocolate
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…