Mandrian Orange mouse
Member recipe by Meabh
This tasty mouse is the perfect dessert for any occasion, It's a family favourite!
- 250 mls fresh cream
- 1 leitre plain white ice-cream
- half tin of mandrians
- 1 packet of orange flavour jelly
- Some grated chocolate to decorate ( a crumbled up flake bar)
- allow the ice cream to soften for approx 7 mins
- Melt the jelly in the microwave until liquid and let cool
- Pour the jelly cream and ice cream in a bowl and whisk with a hand held electric whisk
- Put a few mandirans in each dessert bowl draining the juice before hand
- Pour some of the the mouse mixture into each dessert bowl .
- Allow to set in the fridge.
- Add a little grated chocolate or flake to the top and serve!
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…