Member recipe by rajeshughade
ServingsServes 1 - 20 Cookies
Delicious, healthy, mouthwatering oats cookies, I'm sure everyone will love to have it.
- o 50gm Whole Wheat Flour
- o 50gm All Purpose Flour
- o 2gm baking powder
- o 100 gm oats/quick cooking oats
- o 200 gm Butter
- o 120 gm Sugar
- o 40gm milk powder
- In a large mixing bowl mix butter and powdered sugar.
- Add the flour mixture.
- Then add baking powder, oats & milk powder.
- Mix well & make a dough .Roll it & make cylindrical roll. Wrap in silver foil and leave it in the fridge for 30 minutes. Start preheating the oven at 200 degree for 15 minutes.
- After 30 min take out cylindrical roll & cut it in half inches, grease the baking dish and transfer the cookies to it. Place them 1 inch apart.
- Bake it for 15 minutes; take out light golden color cookies.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…