Simple Chicken Ramen Soup
Member recipe by trant2r
- 3 X Chicken Breasts
- Udon / Ramen Noodles
- 3 x Pak Choi
- 3 Gloves of Garlic
- 1 Whole Red Chili - deseaded and Chopped
- Bunch of Spring Onions
- 600ml Chicken Stock
- Cut the chicken into strips and pan fry in a oil with a little salt and pepper untill brown. Take the chicken out of the pan leaving the juice behind.
- Cut the Pak Choi bunches length ways to create long strips. Mince the garlic (or finely chop). Finely slice and de-seed a Red Chilli.
- Fry the Pak Choi, Garlic and Chilli over a low heat untill the Pak Choi starts to wilt, be careful not to burn the Garlic.
- Once cooked add the chicken and add the 600ml of Chicken stock. In a seperate pan cook the Udon / Ramen noodles in boiling water for approx 4 minutes (untill soft)
- Drain the noodles and divide into the bowls. Use a slotted spoon to place the Chicken, Pak Choi over the noodle and then ladle the broth over the top. Serve with finely chopped spring onions.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…