Member recipe by zeedon
- 1/2 tsp Herbs
- 100g Cheese
- 2 Potatoes
- 50g sweetcorn
- 1/2 Onion
- 250g Lean Minced beef
- 1 medium Carrot
- 50g Peas
- 1 tsp margarine
- 2 tsp Vegetable Oil
- 100 ml Beef stock
- 1 tsp milk
- 1 tsp seasoning
- Preheat the Oven to 190C
- Then peel and chop the carrots into small bits and onion pour the oil the pan and fry the onion until turns brown soft
- Keep stirring, and the minced beef and carrots and cook until the meat is brown over. Next add the frozen peas.Then add the and the black pepper.
- Stir in the beef stock put a little at a time until a think stew is formed. Simmer for 15 minutes on a low heat.
- Pour mixture into an ovenproof dish the allow to cool. Next top with mashed potato and put in oven for 20 minutes.
- MASHED POTATO:Peel the potatoes. Cut into chunks.
- Put potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water.Bring to the boil.Simmer for about 15 minutes until potaotes feel soft.
- Drain the pottatoes using a sieve, put them back in saucepan and mash them. Stir in butter and milk.Season with salt.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…