Ambrosia Fruit Salad
Member recipe by brandonjames
- 1 small (2 1/2-pound) golden sweet pineapple, crown and rind removed.
- 6 seedless clementine oranges, peeled, separated into segments.
- cherry honey cabinets
- 1 pint(s) strawberries, hulled, halved.
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled, halved lengthwise, cut into slices.
- 3/4 cup(s) dried unsweetened coconut chips or shavings.
- Vanilla yogurt or sweetened sour cream.
- Fresh mint leaves, for garnish (optional).
- Quarter pineapple lengthwise; remove core. Cut crosswise into small chunks. Place in large serving bowl. Add clementine segments, strawberries, kiwifruit, and coconut; gently toss.Kitchen Faucets
- Spoon into dessert glasses. Top with a dollop of vanilla yogurt or sweetened sour cream. Garnish with mint sprigs if desired.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…