pasta melting pot of surprise
Member recipe by 1010food
quick and easy to make this healthy dish has vegetables protean carbohydrates, and is more importantly delicious
- 2 oz of pasta
- 1 tomato
- sweetcorn and peas as much as you like
- 2-3 rashers of bacon
- 20g butter
- 15g flour
- 250ml of milk
- 80g of a cheese of your choice
- seasoning of salt and peeper
- measuring jug
- chopping bad
- wooden spoon
- Boil the pasta for 10-15mins.
- Place the flour margarine and milk in a saucepan and whisk, bring to the boil while continuing to stir until it thickens. bring to a simmer until rich smooth and free of lumps.
- Meanwhile in the last 3-5 mins of the pastas cooking add the sweetcorn and peas then remove the sauce from the heat, and add in the 80g of cheese (grated) when melted and smooth that parts done.
- Chop the bacon and tomato into chunks.
- Add together the sauce pasta bacon and tomato mix them together and serve.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…