Member recipe by geegee781
ServingsServes 1 - 3
- 1 garlic clove , peeled and crushed
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- salt and ground black pepper
- 3 slices of ciabatta
- 1 ball mozzarella,cut into 1cm slices
- 1 tomato , chopped
- fresh basil leaves,to garnish
- Place the garlic and olive oil into a small bowl and season with salt and black pepper.
- dip the ciabatta slices into the garlic oil and coat both sides.
- place the ciabatta slices under a preheated grill for 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown.add the mozzarella slices onto one side and place back under the grill until the cheese has melted.
- to serve,spread the tomatoes over the ciabatta slices and garnish with basil leaves
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…