Spicy Easy Quick Curry
Member recipe by bkg1984
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 2 tsp Chilli Powder Hot
- Pork Fillet Diced
- 1/2 Onion Roughly Chopped
- 4 Button Mushrooms Roughly Chopped
- Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Tomato Puree
- For The Stock
- 1 Ham stock Cube
- 100ml Of Boiling Water
- Rice to serve.
- Fry the onion for 3-4 Minutes in the oil.
- Add in all the spices.
- Cook for 1-2 Minutes with the onions.
- Add The Pork and Mushrooms and cook for 1-2 minutes on a high heat.
- Add in the stock and cook for approx 10 mins.
- Add in the Tomato puree to thicken and return to the heat for 3 minutes until it is the correct consistency.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…