Member recipe by shellfrost
A great light vegetarian supper for anyone who wishes to reduce their weight, cholesterol or just keep healthy!
- One peeled and grated courgette,
- two pinches of low salt/ sea-salt,
- 5 tablespoons of light/low-fat yogurt,
- a tablespoon of fresh/ dried dill,
- a handful of raisins.
- For the sweet-tooth: add a grated apple to the entire mix.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…