Asparagus, egg & tomatoes
Member recipe by faeriemagick233
- 10 asparagus tips
- 2 large sprigs of tomatoes on the vine
- 2 eggs
- Put a pan of water onto the hob until it starts to simmer and pre-heat the grill to a medium heat. Place the tomatoes under for around 5-10 minutes or until they have gone soft.
- Slowly crack each egg into separate ramakins, trying not to break the yolk. Add these slowly to the simmering water and poach until cooked.
- Steam the asparagus in a steamer for a couple of minutes until tender.
- Plate up the food, gently breaking the egg in half so the yolk starts to ooze out and season with pepper.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…