Microwave Sponge Pudding
Member recipe by princessflo1
A fantastic, syrupy microwave sponge pudding, great for when you need a quick fix dessert.
- Basic Recipe:
- 100g Margarine
- 100g Granulated Sugar
- 100g SR Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 2tbsp Milk
- 2tbsp Jam or Syrup
- 1tsp Ginger, 1tbsp Coconut, 1tbsp cocoa (for chocolate)
- In a microwavable bowl, put the jam or syrup so that it covers the bottom. This will be the top of your cake.
- Here it is best to use a food processor, although if you want to you can do it by hand. Put all of the remaining basic ingredients into a bowl (or the mixer) with one of the flavour ingredients. If you want to, you can keep it plain.
- Mix or blend all of the ingredients together until smooth.
- Put in bowl on top of jam/syrup and microwave without a lid on full for 5 mins. Leave for 1-2 mins to stand.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…