Stilton stuffed mushrooms.
Member recipe by markely63
ServingsServes 1 - 6 Portions
- 1 tblsp Olive Oil
- 4 shallots , finely chopped
- 150g white breadcrumbs
- 125g Blue Shropshire Cheese grated
- 2 tbsp parsley, freshly chopped
- 6 open flat mushrooms
- Heat the oil in a pan and add shallots. Cook on a low heat until the shallots brown and begin to soften.
- In a bowl mix together the breadcrumbs, shallots, Blue Shropshire cheese and herbs. Mix until well combined.
- Peel and remove the stems from the mushrooms and divide the stuffing mix between the mushrooms Ã¢ÂÂ lightly pressing the stuffing into the base of the mushrooms.
- Place the prepared mushrooms onto a baking tray and bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until the breadcrumbs have turned golden and the cheese has melted.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…