Member recipe by somethinggood
Cooking time1-2 hours to make ice-cubes (if haven't got them already).
ServingsServes 1 - 2 Glasses
- 250ml Tropical Juice
- 250ml Apple and Raspberry Juice (or one of your choice)
- 20ml Malibu
- 250ml water
- 50g sugar
- firstly dip the top of a 250ml glass into a bowl of 250ml of water.
- then when the top the glass is still wet dip it into the bowl of 50g sugar.
- full the glasses with ice cubes to half way.
- then divide the tropical juice in half and pour 125ml of it into the 250ml glasses.
- Do the same with the raspberry juice.
- then add 10ml of malibu into each glass. (or a bit more if you want it stronger)
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…