All In One Prawn Fajitas
Member recipe by emmawildcard
Making Fajitas is so convenient with this recipe. Instead of frying the ingredients separately, you cook the prawns and then add the vegetables. You get the same great Fajita flavour in half the time!
- 450g raw peeled King prawns
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 sachet Discovery Fajita Seasoning Mix
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 green and 1 red pepper, sliced
- 8 Discovery Soft Flour Tortillas
- Discovery Salsa (Mild, Medium or Hot)
- Discovery Soured Cream
- Discovery Sliced Jalapenos (Red or Green)
- Coat prawns in oil and Fajita Seasoning Mix.
- Heat a heavy based frying pan until very hot and add prawns.
- Fry for about 3 minutes until well browned.
- Add onion and peppers and cook for a further 2 minutes or until the prawns are cooked.
- Serve with warm Tortillas, Salsa, Soured cream, Guacamole and Jalapenos, roll up and enjoy.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…