Kat's Grannys Kougal
Member recipe by caffeinatedkat
- 6 Eggs
- 2 Sticks of Butter
- 1 -22 oz. of Cottage Cheese
- 1 -16 oz. of Sour Cream
- 1 Bag Egg Noodles (Extra Wide)
- 1 Handful of Parsley, Chopped
- Salt/Pepper to Taste
- Boil Noodles for 10 minutes
- Mix Eggs, Sour Cream, Cottage Cheese, Parsley, Salt and Pepper
- Strain Noodles. Coat with the 2 sticks of butter.
- Mix Noodles and the previous mixed other ingredients.
- Spray a large pan with non stick and add all ingredients.
- Cook at 375 for 45 minutes.
- Turn heat up to 400 for 15 more minutes for golden brown top.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…