Member recipe by dumspirospero
This food is simple, yet elegant, using high quality ingredients that you dont mind spending a little extra money for.
- 1 pound asparagus, tough ends trimmed and discarded
- 8 ounces prosciutto, very thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup Philadelphia Cooking Creme (any flavor, I used Italian Cheese and Herb)
- 1 tablespoon water
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Wrap 2 asparagus spears with a slice of prosciutto. Place spears on baking sheet. Drizzle olive oil on the tips and ends of the asparagus (avoiding the prosciutto). Roast for 8-10 minutes, until the asparagus is cooked through and the prosciutto becomes crispy.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the Philadelphia Cooking Cream with the water. Microwave on medium setting for 45 seconds. If you can't find the Philadelphia Cooking Creme, feel free to omit (the Crispy Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus is great as-is!) or substitute with 1/4 cup Philadelphia Cream Cheese mixed with 2 tablespoons mayonnaise + 2 tablespoons water and your favorite chopped fresh herbs.
- Plate the asparagus and drizzle the Philadelphia Cooking Cream over the asparagus. Serve immediately.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…