Beetroot Hummus Dip
Member recipe by nonoflatbreads
This delicious dip combined with No-No Corn Sesame Flatbreads, is the perfect summer snack! Whip up for your garden party, BBQ or as an appetiser at your next dinner party, and your guests are sure to be impressed.
- 1 x 400g/14oz can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 250g cooked beetroot
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Juice 1/2 lemon
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 100ml extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp creamed horseradish
- Finely chopped parsley to garnish
- No-No Corn Sesame Flatbreads for dipping
- Place all the ingredients except the horseradish, parsley and No-No Flatbreads in the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth.
- Transfer to a serving dish then using a knife, swirl through the creamed horseradish to create a marble effect.
- Garnish with the chopped parsley and serve with No-No Corn Sesame Flatbreads on the side for dipping.